East of Gueret.Housing description
Two houses on the property :Exploitation description
- Main house on two levels in stone, tiled roof, renovated to a hight standard in 2008, consisting of :
- ground floor : a large kitchen, living room and office.
- first floor : four bedrooms, one bathroom with toilet and a separate toilet.
Double glazed and centrally heated.
- A second house with three 3/4 renovated, with a tiled roof, adjoining a barn.
Consisting of kitchen, living room with 3 bedrooms upstairs, one family bathroom and en-suite
Several buildings are present on this property :Property description
- loose housing of approximately 1210 m² built in 2005.
It consist of 77 places with self locking head yokes, calving boxes ...
This building is connected to water and electricity.
- two buildings each comprising a housing part and a storage part of 1150 m².
These two buildings are also connected to water and electricity.
- a traditional, tiled stone barn with hay storage and cattle housing, with a surface of 484 m²
Water and electricity are connected to the barn.
Approximately 155 ha of land on a very well structured cattle holding.Other details (material, herds, ...) description
55 ha drained and water is present in the majority of fields.
153 ha for sale and 2 ha to rent.
148 ha eligible land and 6 ha of wood, plus buildings and yard.
Good subsidy payments.
Currently grows 20 ha of cereal but could be increased considerably.
Farmstead is nicely situated within its own land, and within easy reach of local amenities, 3 km to nearest
well equipped town, 5 km to secondary school.
Possibility of purchasing livestock and machinery in addition to the price.
Would you like more informations ? contact me by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
or register you on the site www.proprietes-rurales.com