Located alongside a hamlet with a dominant situation, this property is located near a river and on the GR "du chemin de Stevenson", 15 min from Florac at an altitude of 650 m.Housing description
It is a building with exposed shale stone walls or plastered. Very well exposed (south - west) and beautiful view.
Terraces and shale stone access. This private part is independent to the accommodation part ; there is a living part of 149 m² with : a dining room (24 m²), a lounge with chimney (25 m²), a kitchen (17 m²), 4 bedrooms which 3 with private bathroom, a washroom. Water and sanitation are communal ; wood structure, lauze roof ; central heating with oil fuel. The whole is in very good state and daily maintained.
Other details (material, herds, ...) description
The accommodation part includes :
- 3 independent bed and breakfasts which could accept 2 to 4 persons and 8 persons for the largest
- 5 guest rooms with each one their charms
- 3 trailers fitted with a bathroom/sink area for 2 persons
- 1 professional kitchen of 24 m², 1 dining room of 46 m², a reception-bar area and a games room of 43 m²
- Outbuildings : workshop, office, laundry, cellars...
With a capacity of 40 sleeping berths, this structure may be taken over by a couple. The accommodation part is sold furnished and thus immediately workable.
The land, adjoining the reception, is arranged in a small garden shaded by centenary trees, lawn, terrace,heated pool and external jacuzzi. There is some water source's rights. The whole having an excellent location because it is located at the crossroad of the National Park of Cévennes, the Mont-Lozère and the Gorges du Tarn.
Rural tourism (p)
Craftwork / Commerce