In the heart of the Touraine region, along the Cher Valley, this former hunting lodge of the Chenonceau estate, surrounded by its own vineyards, is worth a visit.
Easily accessible from the motorway A85 Tours-Vierzon only 10 minutes away. The city of Tours is 30 minutes from the property, also the city of Blois is 40 minutes away where you can take A10 motorway to Paris (2,5 hours from the property).Housing description
Renaissance castle from XVIth century registered with the
french Historical Monuments featuring:
- ground floor: entrance hall, large lounge, dining room, kitchen and back
- first floor: private appartment with cloakroom, master bedroom, 2 cosy
bedrooms, bathroom and toilets;
- a few steps will then lead you to the ghest house parts: 2 bedrooms with
private bathroom and toilets, private stairs from the ground floorfor direct
- attic with one bed room;
- vaulted cellar with a music room and a bar;
- swimming pool, outbuilding used as garage.
Cottage XVIIth century featuring:
- gite 5 people with open kitchen to the lounge, toilets, bathroom, 2 bedrooms
and a mezzanine;
- gite for 4 people, with open kitchen to the lounge, with sofa bed, bedroom in
the mezzanine, shower room and toilets.
Restored former farm offering 2 identical gites of 115 square meters with large
living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and toilets.
Vineyards estate of 10ha in working order and selling around
20% of its own production directly to customers. Winehouse, winery and material,
Former farm to restore opposite the winehouse.
For the Safer’s general conditions of intervention, please click on this link or copy it in the address bar of your browser https://www.frenchland.com/page/informations-en_157.htm Photos: © Copyright Safer - Use prohibited without the agreement of the author.