Looking out from the Mediterranean and over an exceptional region, this property is located in the heart of a pinewood forest and vineyards, just 3km from the sea and a few minutes from a highway exit.Housing description
The buildings of the property were totally tastefully restored within respect for places.
Perfectly integrated into the landscape, they include :
- a building completly dedicated for wine ( wine cellar, sales cellar, chairs, desks,etc.)
- the main residence with a living area of 370 m² and offering large volumes
- a guest house restored with charm including 5 spacious bedrooms each with a private bathroom from 17 m² to 32 m².
On 3 floors, the building for farming is real masterpieces of organization :
- the cellar has a total capacity of 1,100 HL (stainless steel thermo-regulated vats) in a rational area and perfectly made for producing top-of-the-range wines
- the sales cellar, installed at the middle floor and in front of the vineyard, offers a pleasant and friendly atmosphere in order to taste the local products
- the offices, located on the last floor, enjoy with a comfortable and sunny area
- the laboratory, the boiler room and the harvest platform are ideally placed and they communicate with the cellar
Other details description
Over 16 ha related to vine, the property also includes 3 ha of woods and moors.
Recently, 55 ares of olive trees have been planted along of forested area.
The vines are mainly planted with Grenache Noir, Syrah and Mourvèdre. Almost all registered as AOP.
Wine growing (P)
For the Safer’s general conditions of intervention, please click on this link or copy it in the address bar of your browser https://www.frenchland.com/page/informations-en_157.htm Photos: © Copyright Safer - Use prohibited without the agreement of the author.